One Of the Most used interior landscape plants is the aglaonema. The aglaonema is easy to care for and can be maintained at the lower light levels often found in the home or office environment.
· Plant Height : 1Feet (+/-20%)
· Image Specification: The plant is potted in 6”( inch) pot.
· Categories: Aglaonema Plants, Air Purifying Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Air Purifying Plants, Indoor Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Table Top Plants,Low Maintenance Plants.
· Description:Aglaonema is also quite an undemanding plant.considered to be a shade tolerant plant with the glossy crime-green dot on leaves with White Calcite Colorful.The leaves of the species are oval and the trunk is erect.The plant is often grown in office due to its unpreteniousness(this cultivar requires Low Maintenance care)and beautiful ornamental leaves.It is easily grown in moist, Organically rich,Avoid overhead watering.
· Care for Aglaonema:
· #: I like humid conditions.
· # : Please don’t place me in direct sun, it burns me.
· # :
· # Fertilize the species at least 2 times per month.
· # water them from spring until autumn with an appropriate solution(1 tsp,soluble 20-20-20 analysis Fertilizer and 1 gallon of water).
· # Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil start getting dry.
· # One of the basic care instuctions includes wiping the leaves with a moistened cloth to remove dust and dirt.
We deliver the exact same Plant as in the picture. Therefore for bulk orders or quantities more than the ones in stock please do get in touch with us through any of the contact options and we will be super happy to serve you.
We guarantee our plants for 15 days from receipt. It is your responsibility to maintain them, as we only provide healthy and happy plants and cannot be responsible for neglect or mis care. We hope you understand.